BRAND DEVELOPMENT INTERN
This opening is in the brand development team, and engineered for a candidate interested in a hands on way of learning the various aspects of building a brand. The brand development team works with established as well as emerging brands in order to aid in sustained growth of each individual company. We also assist in the development of product, as well as, the creation and implication of the marketing mix.
While with us you will:
- Work within different aspects of the brand development process.
- Assist in the planning and creation of content for the marketing mix.
- Take part in collaborative creative problem solving.
- Gain a fuller understanding of the website development and maintenance.
- Customer service facilitation.
- Other tangent responsibilities to facilitate the brand development process.
Skills you will learn:
- Marketing and Ecommerce Strategies.
- Product Development.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Social Media Strategies.
- Plenty of additional skills in related projects.
What We Look for:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe creative Suites.
- Attention to detail - able to spot cohesiveness and inconsistencies.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking.
- Ecommerce platform skills preferred, but we will also train.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that aligns with your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, and become an Ecommerce expert. We look forward to working with you and helping grow your professional as well as academic careers.
- Time Committed: As an intern we require 2-3 days in the office from 9AM to 5PM
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com