In Record Time is seeking a results-driven, client-focused Account Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate for this role will ideally possess a high level of experience in production and product merchandising, have the ability to manage multiple projects meticulously, and be able to provide the highest level of customer service for all of our clients.
This role will require extensive product research in order to present each client with customized solutions. An Account Manager works with the Senior Vice President to coordinate multiple projects, and partners with other departments and vendors on a consistent basis. Successful candidates will possess project management and logistics experience. This position is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with a leading creative and production agency providing the most personalized B2B solutions in the industry.
- Act as primary contact with clients by owning the order creation lifeline, following up with vendors, and collaborating with the accounting team to ensure accuracy in order processing and billing.
- Support Senior VP with client servicing, project inquiries, and order management.
- Provide clients with professional product recommendations, while answering all questions related to sourcing, pricing, and development.
- Excellent oral, written skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in sales, promotional products, and project management preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with and manage others.
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving/conflict management skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast pace environment where client request for RFQ's and or last minute changes to programs are frequent occurrences.
- Highly skilled user of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- College Degree preferred.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org